Q. How can I shop online if I don’t have a credit card or want to use mine online?
A. Don’t worry we will use our credit card and place the order for you. (conditions apply)
Q. How will I know when my shipment arrives?
A. You will be notified by email, text or you can login into our package tracking system
Q. Do I have to pay duties?
A. Most items US$50 and over are subject to duty charges
Q. How can I get an estimate of my freight charges?
A. Enter the weight in our freight calculator
Q. How can I get an estimate of my duty charges?
A. Email the item and cost to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be provided with an estimate of Customs charges. You may visit the Jamaica Customs Website using the link below: https://www.jacustoms.gov.jm/faq-page/250 for more information on duty charges
Q. I live in the USA and want to send packages to family and friends in Jamaica. How can I do this?
A. The eBiz Centre can assist you by following these easy steps:
1. Register for a Personal Shipping Address to Send Packages to Jamaica – Be sure to click the USA button
2. Enter your contact details
3. Add the contact information for you Family/friends in Jamaica. Be sure to enter their mobile number so we can contact them
4. You will receive your confirmation email with your Account Number and your Personal Shipping address in Miami, Florida. This is your shipping address when you are sending packages to your Family and Friends. We will then courier the package to Jamaica and deliver to your Family/ Friend.
5. You will be notified when your package reaches your Personal Shipping Address, and an invoice covering costs will be sent to you. Simply pay for the shipping and delivery and select the name of the recipient, NOTE: Most Items with a value of US$50 or more will attract customs charges in Jamaica. These fees will be added to the invoice sent to you.
Q. I have a number of Family members and friends that I want to send packages to. Can I do this?
A. Yes, you can. You can add additional names and delivery addresses at any time. You then select the name and address you want to send the package(s) to when you are notified that your package has arrived at your Personal Shipping Address.
Q. My family does not live in Kingston, can I still send packages to them?
A. The eBiz Centre can deliver to any address across Jamaica.
Q. I have been packing a barrel to ship to my Family in Jamaica. Can I send this through my Personal Shipping Address?
A. Yes, you can send your barrel. Just to let you know that you don’t have to wait until you pack a whole barrel. eBiz’s service is so flexible, you can send a very small item at a very reasonable rate. If it’s shippable we can handle it.